srijeda, 30. svibnja 2018.

Don't believe me? Just Welly Merck watch me.


Make it timeless.

For a long time, like really long time I am searching for wrist watch. The watch. Usually, I don't buy anything if it doesn't match my charachter and style. I dropped the search and then the perfect watch found me - Welly Merck Classic New York R 36mm. It is everything I wanted - sophisticated but so casual, minimalistic but noticable, and it is in rose gold. When I saw it I knew it was the watch for me. I was so impatient while waiting to arrive. It is even more gorgeous when I saw it in that chic turquoise box. And now, I can't get it off my wrist.

Minimalism is the key.

The time is now.

Welly Merck is a Swiss brand founded on a true love story of Merck and Welly. They createad a watch line that is durable and simple. Luxury that is affordable. I like it even more because I can relate with the M of the Merck as it stands for the first letter of my name (even you can make your own customization) and if you look a little bit better on the watch maybe the letters MW will remined you on mountains (I love them so I find one more linkage for me).



Enjoy your time.
I know that everyhing in our life comes when the time is right, like this watch. The right time. Always on time.


You can check out the whole collection here and when you found that perfect watch use this special code of mine mcosmowm15 for 15% discount. The code is valid until 18.08.2018.


Timeless style.

Thank you Welly Merck <3

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar